Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Master

Hi Kids!
Dad and I are back from sunny Tampa. Had a very nice time. Here are a few photos.

I am a Master officially now!...


Dad dressed up for me, too. Doesn't he look cute!!! Doesn't the yellow thing look good around my neck?


This guy, for those of you who don't know, is my friend, Scott. He is a fellow photographer who has taught me a lot. Actually many photographers taught me a lot but I gave Scott the "privilege" of spending several hundred dollars to travel to Tampa and hang a ribbon around my neck. ;-) Actually he said he was "honored"... good answer!


And of course we got time at the pool!

3 comments:

Reuben said...

looking sharp parents. Way to go mom. We're proud of you.

Ben said...

Yes, nicely done. It kills me that you gus now have a more exciting life than I do. Your biggest accomplishment may be getting all of us out of the house so you can do fun things.

Sportel Central said...

Ben. that is a very astute observation.