Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Here is the bathroom in a finished fashion.
The beautiful orange wall. This is the only color orange that Katie would accept....
The carpet in the front room. It is very soft. Like a big fleece blanket.
Scratch and dent washer dryer. We had to get high efficiency top loading because the other kind would not fit.
Here is the finished living room. The carpet is made with corn by products which I thought was kind of cool. It kind of tastes like corn too. This is the last update. If you want to see the finished product you will have to come and see it. Just let us know when you plan to head over.

The Sportel Stead
Est. 2009

2 comments:

Debra said...

Did you flip that last pic? I can't get the directions straight in my head! ;-)
Looks even better in person!

Debra said...

I was getting kinda hungry sitting there while the carpet was being installed. If I'd known I could eat it...