Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

blowing snow


Before mom and dad post the picture, I just need to tell you it was quite humorous to watch their first snow-blowing experience. The machine can move itself but more often it will take someone with it. At first I saw dad skiing behind it on the cement part of the driveway. Then mom couldn't stop it and came within a few inches to the barn. I am convinced after trying it myself that you should strap on some skis and let it pull you around the driveway.

Oh, and apparently our house is a ski resort for the neighborhood children. They just started showing up. First there was one, then three, now I count five.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Ashley will come yell at them for you if you want.
We usually kick strangers out of our yard, we don't want any injury attornies at our door.