Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

My friend Amy came out to visit from a P.A. school in Denver, and stayed long enough for us to do some boarding while she was in town, so here are some images of Breckenridge in the winter. I was cool to see the city and the different places we went covered in snow. They had also had an ice sculpture fest of some sort the weekend before, and they still looked great! I also had a good day of continuing to learn to snowboard, and it wasn't nearly as awful as I remember skiing in the mountains to be last time I had been. I am a bit more acclimated at this point, thankfully! But not used to the snowboarding muscles, it was a rough couple days of work!


2 comments:

Sam said...

You two definitely look like you are headed to Bonanza.

Debra said...

I was thinking Peak 9 restaurant looked nice.
Nice to see you two!