Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy 1 Month Normans!

I'm finally posting some of our wedding weekend pictures! Sorry that some towards the end are out of order again. Happy 1 month anniversary Mattie and Spencer! Above is Alena all ready for her first plane ride. :)





Great babysitters for Alena!


Husband and wife!

Love this one.... especially how Adeline was constantly petting Alena's head!






This one cracks me up... Uncle Dan must have been trying to trip you guys! Haha.
Yeah siblings... you know how to rock it.


I'll post more of our own family updates soon...

3 comments:

Debra said...

The rocking sibs are on the fridge! Thanks for posting--fun pics!

katie said...

Such great pictures and fun memories!

Mattie said...

I barely remember Uncle Dan in the way... Can't say I remember knocking him over! That's what happens when you get in the way of newlyweds I guess!