Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The family resemblance

Some more pictures of Jack as well as some baby pictures of myself.
















Hanging out looking like a Sportel. The next pic of me is at two months. Jack is about 2 months in the picture next to him, but I hardly thing its a fair comparison at this point.





































The pictures below are much closer to each other in relative age (right around the due date).



































He already knows the senior picture pose he wants. So he seems to have a small mouth like I did and a very similar nose. His ears also seem to resemble mine being very small (and I think attached earlobes which I didn't think Katie was a carrier for, so we will have to see). We even have similar bags under our eyes. Although mother thinks he has katie's eyes. But he definitely has the Vander Laan hair.

But he has also inherited the teacher glare that I give in my class when things get a little out of hand....


3 comments:

Mattie said...

I can definitely see some Katie in that first pic! The bug-eyes are my favorite

Debra said...

Oh yes! a teacher in the making! ... and he has the same shaped eyes as Katie's. The "bags"are a Sportel trait. ;-)
My fav is that first shot. He's growing up so fast!

Reuben said...

there is a definitely a mix of the two of you in Jack. I know that makes a lot of sense, but it is stil always cool to see.