Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

We took a trip to tulip time over here in Holland to see the parade. Lots of marching bands were there and it was fun to see my students outside of the classroom. Jack did pretty well considering it was 85 and sunny.

In order to get Jack to smile, you have to hide the camera and then quickly pull it out and take a picture before he notices it. When he notices the camera, he becomes quizzical and all smiles disappear.
Trying to take a nap while marching bands went by 5 meters away. Didn't work so well.
Also, I think we figured out Jack's superpower. He hasn't mastered it yet by he is working on his hypnosis. Katie and I find ourselves constantly putting in his pipe and feeding him so he must be getting better at it.

And lastly, just wanted to throw up a link to show you how much he likes to eat. Because he really likes to eat.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I absolutely love the first pic! He's so precious!

Mattie said...

His amazing eyebrows make his stares that much more hypnotic... I love it!

Ben said...

That boy does like eating. Get ready for some high grocery bills. You've probably been getting some wicked diapers too. Not me though, I'm done with that forever.