Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Unveiling....

Guess you could call this part of my "therapy" to reveal my head in public, but really Mattie has been wanting to see what I look like. Just a little scary ;-)

Also showing Mattie, and others :-), how well the Sycamore tree is doing this year. Must be because the grand kids helped transplant it.

And last, but not least, a view of some of the wildflowers that came up from the seed from Mattie's and Spencer's wedding packets. There are a bunch more coming later in the year. Pretty fun to see what comes up.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Looking good! I still think It makes you look young.

Mattie said...

Spencer says "She looks like Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta!" That's a big compliment coming from him. I think it looks great! You have a very well shaped head. :) I kind of agree with Ben that it makes you look younger!
Also glad to see the trees and flowers are coming up. Good thing the kids helped with the Sycamore. I haven't heard any other reports from people, so I'm glad yours are coming up at least!

Rachel said...

Looking great Mom! Seriously!