Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I got a job!

So here is the story that mother elluded to.
Last week after k-zoo didn't work (boo), I decided to apply to DCS. I talked to mom and she later called back and said to apply soon. I hand delivered the app and was fortunate enought to get a chance to talk to the Principal on the spot for first round interview. (Yay!) Friday I found out I was not invited to the second round interview tuesday. (Boo!) I put it behind me. Tuesday I came home from coffee with Rach and had real messages on the machine. I was called by the principal, Teune, and mom. They wanted to interview me. (Yay!) I interviewed weds (yesterday). I received the call last night! (YAY!) The rest is history.
I received lots of prayer and support from everyone. Thanks so much. God was very present through it all. What an awesome answer to prayer. It was a great ride. Rach and I are very excited that I no longer have to search. It is a great job I am so happy with. Thanks again everyone for the support.
-Reuben
p.s. Rach is pretty certain she can take thursday and friday as personal days before Prinsburg. Can we join the caravan?

4 comments:

Ben said...

Now Reuben can relive his awkward years every day!

Sportel Central said...

Prime says - Do you think Reuben will have the same hair style he had in middle school?

Ben said...

Is that the bowl-cut with the part in the middle? That was a great look!

Reuben said...

That was a good look. I would have all summer to grow it out too. THen to be really cool, Ben can shave the sides. Those were the days.