Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Prinsburg-Ben(1)

 
Mom's picture speaks to me. It says, "better than some you have put into competition, but not as good as others". I like it though. Maybe that is b/c we watched Fiddler on the Roof last night and I am having nostalgic feelings for a more agrarial society.

We're going to Prinsburg, we will be driving out Wed night and leaving Sun morning. Where is everyone staying? I'm not sure if the Sportels are reserving a hotel block somewhere or not. I know that Wilmar's Country Inn has a twisty slide in their pool. We are looking forward to the trip, hopefully everyone will be there. I'm looking at you Mattie!

I hope all goes well at work for you Rachel. It sounds like you are becoming a pretty big deal over there at the Hospital!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sportel Central said...

We have inquired about lodging in Willmar. We are trying to secure four rooms for the eleven of us. We are drawing lots on which room Mattie stays in.

Sportel Central said...

I love looking at this pic of the kids. Can't wait to see them!