Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm So Excited!!!!

Announcing.....
.... that I, Debra Sportel of Sportel Photography, have have earned the right to be called Master Photographer! I just found out that all four of the prints I entered into the national Professional Photographers of America print competition earned a merit. This gives me enough merits (points) for my Professional Photographers of America Master of Photography Degree. And since all four prints will "hang" as they say, I will also get a Photographer of the Year pin. Cool, huh?
Thanks all for putting up with my annual pre-competition anxiety... and also for giving me your honest opinions on the photos when I ask. Don't worry, I'll ask again!
Love, MOM

6 comments:

Ben said...

Way to go! It was only a matter of time. I'm very proud of my mommy.

So, what's next? A PHD in photography?

Which prints did you submit this year?

Rachel said...

Congrats Mom! That is so exciting! Yeah, I would like to see the 4 prints. I don't think I saw which ones you chose.

Sam said...

The song "I'm so excited" was sung by The Pointer Sisters. Oh Yeah, nice pictures mom! See, you aren't a failure after all!

Sportel Central said...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Reuben said...

Congrats mom! The pictures you submitted are great.
Do you get to put something on all your printed stuff now to show you are a masters?

Sportel Central said...

Yep!
I am allowed to to say, Debra Sportel, Master Photographer. ;-)