Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Open Road Song

We got some new wheels. I am once again the proud owner of a blue Mazda. This one has a little bit more horse power than Sparky did. So, we no longer have the truck. We traded it in for this family vehicle. Thank heavens its not a minivan. We even splurged on a few options: AWD, moon roof, power seats, Bose stereo system. That's right, this grocery-getter has a sub woofer.





We also went to the park after church today, so here are a couple pictures of the kids.

6 comments:

Sportel Central said...

Eve 6. Personally, I have never heard of them but I'm out of the current music scene. Great to see another blue Mazda with a much improved sound system which isn't saying much considering there was no radio in Sparky. Glad to see you still have snow since we also still have snow and cold. No sugar maple tapping for us in the near future.

Reuben said...

Nice wheels bro!

Sam said...

I thought you were going to get rid of your car and keep the truck?

Ben said...

The car had pretty much no trade value. Plus, I didn't think my eco-siblings would like it if I had 2 SUVs.

Reuben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reuben said...

Green Power!