Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

work

well it is finally official...I have a new job! I am the new department assistant of Housing at Calvin. I'm not sure about all of the details of the job yet, but I will be doing a lot of work with students living on campus as well as prospective students. I'll also being doing various things within the Student Life office there. Sam and I cleaned out my room yesterday-after FINALLY getting a hold of my principal-and I turned in my keys. I start working at Calvin on Monday, so just a few more days of summer for me:)

4 comments:

Sam said...

Just so you all know, that is Katie, not me.

I know the song too, but I guess that would be cheating.....

Rachel said...

Congrats Katie! I need to hear more about it. I kept meaning to call you b/c I had heard about this through the grapevine on Friday and was kinda shocked! I guess we need to catch up soon! :)

Reuben said...

Jimmy Eat World

Cool Katie. Now you can get reduced tuition for your kids in 19+ years. And you can make sure they get on a floor with good people, assuming that this is where you want to be for 19+ years.
Congrats!

Mattie said...

That is great news Katie! I am so excited for you!