Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Tradition

Steve's friend Kyle (hope I spelled that correctly) volunteered to take the photo of our family so we could put it on the news blog. I said, "but you are the news!" She's a good sport ;-) We really enjoyed meeting you, Kyle! And Spence was happy to share his spot under the microscope.
Here is a photo of most of the people who gathered at our house yesterday for dinner. Grandma and Grandpa were there, too, but sorry, I didn't think of the photo until after they left. Couldn't get anyone to move in for the shot so I had to stitch it. Not beautiful, But that's us! Getting excited for Christmas...

7 comments:

Sam said...

Sung by Hank Williams Jr.

That picture makes me look a lot like dad. I think I look more like dad than I look like Reuben. Rachel's legs are moving so fast that it looks like there are 4 feet. Very impressive Rachel.

Rachel said...

I thought the same thing Sam! I have secret powers...

Ben said...

I think this is the first time that Spencer has appeared on the blog. He looks like he'll fit right in out here in Colorado.

Sam does look sort of Dad-like. I think he needs to grow a mustache.

Sam said...

I'll get right on that. Maybe I can grow a winter beard if I have no job yet.

Sportel Central said...

Either someone needs to grow a mustache or I have to shave mine. We will need to put that up for a vote at Christmas.

Dad

Sam said...

Dad, if you shaved you mustache I think my head would explode. I just can't picture you without a mustache. How old were you when you started growing the mustache?

Sportel Central said...

I've had my moustache since 1981, back in the days when there wasn't a hint of any color than black.