Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

ehh, we'll see 'em in couple weeks

Man, the blog has been slow lately. I know stuff isn't always going on, but it may be time for some useless jabbering. so how about. make some comments about the boring post. How's the weather? how many times have you checked the blog to see the same video pn the top and be disappointed there is nothing new? Although, Evie is worth an extra viewing or two. Now I'm getting verklempt (I did actually google the spelling on that). Talk amongst yourselves.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree. I've checked the blog about once a day and have been disappointed.... although I'm excited to meet Evie for real, the blurred picture at the top the page was getting a bit old. And I thought maybe Mom would post some pics from our photo session a few weeks ago..... :)

Debra said...

Hint hint. OK I caught it. Just trying to keep the consumers happy.
Soon, very soon.....

Reuben said...

Hey, we pay with our love. That is priceless.

Reuben said...

Hey, we pay with our love. That is priceless.

Reuben said...

Hey I only sent that message once. That is annoying.