Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh, bye the way, I officially got a job today.
It's part time at LifeTouch (J.C.Penney) Portrait Studio. The manager and I get along well, I will most likely get at least a couple days of the trip to Breck off, they stay in one place, use an SLR, have different backgrounds, don't work on commission, 9/hr (which is above base pay, thanks experience) and I even get some (very) basic health insurance! I couldn't say any of that for the other job I turned down. Not a ton of hours until holiday season, but there may be another cashier position I could work out to help make ends meet.
Also, in case you didn't hear, Colorado Springs was rated one of the top 10 best places to start over. I am sure hoping so. :)

5 comments:

Sam said...

Hooray!

Debra said...

If you want to know the rest of the cities look here: http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/jun2009/bw2009069_836158.htm

Reuben said...

Congrats Mattie. I hope all continues to work out well for you.

Ben said...

You're really "starting" more than "starting over". Spring is a good place for a start. It's where I got mine.

Sam said...

I think I started in St Mary's Hospital.... that was a great place to start too!