Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

domo arigato mr roboto

Two things: First, if you read this blog on a daily, monthly, yearly basis, make sure to add yourself as someone that follows the blog. It is a simple process and we are all curious to see who reads this! Second, for the next month or so, we will have the scores of our family competition on the right. I learned how to embed html code and blogger allows it! Unfortunately, our march madness site doesn't provide any code to work with so I will be editing a google spreadsheet which will update itself on the site. This way, all of those that aren't part of the family can see the scores.
Oh, and track season starts on Monday. We will just have to see how that goes!

7 comments:

Reuben said...

bad move by Ben apparently.

Mattie said...

I finished my bracket! Spencer had to remind me...
We will all be together in Minnesota, maybe the loser should do something there? Carry luggage into the hotel?

Sportel Central said...

Ha-ha Mattie, I was going to remind you, too, but thought better of it...

Sam said...

I don't think it will be for sure that we will all be in MN.... maybe there will be another time when we are all together?

Ben said...

Loser has to hand wash the winner's car while everyone else watches.

Sam said...

Oooh, I like it. I vote yes! Leave it to Ben to come up with crazy punishments. (oh to be young again...)

Mattie said...

I like Ben's too...
I will be in MN for sure, I might try to come to MI end of April for a few days, but that is still very up in the air. I guess I'll just have to make sure I don't lose :)