Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Creative Pumpkin Contest




Even though I'm not teaching geography anymore, I couldn't resist doing another pumpkin this year. I also helped a couple of kids in the babysitting co-op paint theirs. So I'm entering my "global" pumpkin in the blog contest :)

In other news, Avery is preparing stories to entertain all of you in MI and Adeline cut her 5th tooth - she's gotten 3 in the last week! Adeline started walking a couple of weeks ago and she's really getting around now. Here are some pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes. See you all in a week!

2 comments:

Reuben said...

Nice pumpkin. It is nice to have something other than orange.
I can't wait for story time. If there anything like his dad's jokes, it will be a good test of patience. Looking forward to next week. Only one more week! yay!

Sam said...

Well, I think you win the pumpkin painting contest, but not the jack-o-lantern contest. I don't consider a painted pumpkin a jack-o-lantern. Sorry. But you sure did a bang up job on your globe, and it probably won't rot as fast as our pumpkins did. Congratulations on your victory.