Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All decked out

I did it, I built a deck. neat huh? Here is are some pictures.


Here are a couple pictures I dug up from before the deck. The top one is the entire backyard minus the garage to the left and the second is the portion of the yard around the corner behind the garage.
I had to stop and think a lot. "How was this going to work again?"
Hooray for safety.
Measure twice, cut once.Scroll slowly as the top of the deck magically appears.
Voila! A deck.
The front.

The back (with Lou and I)Rach and Reuben on the deck.
Our first deck party was with the care group.

3 comments:

Sam said...

That deck looks like it was a hit. Are you gonna finish it at all in the near future?

Ben said...

I like the deck. Did you get to make any compound mitre cuts with your new saw?

Reuben said...

I will finish the deck eventually, but it is all treated, so I might wait a bit. A little weather will help it accept I think.

I used my mitre saw a lot bought I only made simple mitre cuts, no compounds.