Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Orange Sky


We went back to one of our favorite campgrounds/engagement site, but this time we took friends that were more adept at camping. It was one of my first extended experiences with Brooke, Kirk's girlfriend from AZ. Mosquitoes love to bite her. I wasn't bit all weekend, and I didn't wear any bugspray. I think that is because she attracted all the flies to her. There were many new sights for her to see, including Dad's garden. (She had never seen a garden before and was quite amazed by it)

This picture was not at all posed. You can tell by the suprised look on the squirrel's face in the other campsite.

4 comments:

Sportel Central said...

Alexi Murdoch....
I wanted to see the surprised squirrel!
--MOM

Reuben said...

neat-o. Looks like fun Sam. P.J. is definitely one of the best State Parks around. Looks like fun.

Mattie said...

what if know how to play it on the guitar? can I get bonus points for the title?

I have been talking about going to the beach when I get back, possibly even staying at hofmaster. I could use a little lake Michigan in my life right about now...

Ben said...

I think that song is in the movie "Garden State".

Its good to see Kirk appearing in the blog. I like to see readers make guest appearances.