Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Strawberry Fields Forever

Hey Family. It has been a while since I gave an update, so before I leave for another two week vacation the North-Atlantic coast I had to clear my memory card. I also thought it would be a good time to update everyone on the happenings of Rach and I. The first of my three posts here is of some strawberry pictures. I visited Grandpa and after a mere hour of picking in only a couple rows, I ended up with 5 gallon pail of strawberries. After a few small donations, some cutting, freezing (which can be seen in the photos below) and sorting, I ended up with 3 1 gallon bags packed with strawberries to help me preserve a piece of summer. I like to try and buy local, but it doesn't get to be a better price than free. Thanks Grandpa. Great jam too Grandma.

Now I have two more posts below on Ludington State Park and my newly built deck. Enjoy.




2 comments:

Sam said...

Sung by The Beatles. We hope you have a great cruise. We are expecting some more pictures for the blog when you return. Katie and I got another few gallons of strawberries an hour after you finished.

Ben said...

Nice blogging, Reuben. Entertaining as always.