Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Alena Rae


I realized that we never posted any of our own pictures of Alena on the blog, only on Facebook. Wow! Here are some recent pictures of her. I forgot that when you post, it goes newest to oldest, so these are in opposite order, but oh well! Alena is smiling and interacting a lot now, and it is so much fun!


She loves her bouncer and love this blanket that a co-worker sent as a gift last week in the mail!
Chillin' at a barbeque with friends last weekend. She needs to grow into daddy's sunglasses a bit yet. :)
Can you tell I love this little headband on her? We love our little girl!

3 comments:

Ben said...

She's still cute! Adeline still talks about "baby Alena" quite a bit.

I always enjoy putting sunglasses on babies. It never fails.

Reuben said...

I'm so glad you put these up Rach. It's nice for a quick Alena fix. I'm suffering withdrawal after a nice weekend.

Mattie said...

Yeah, these definitely make my day better, she is stinkin cute!