Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

(forgot to get to this on the phone today, mom...)
I am officially up in a "boutique" in Old Colorado City!
Some friends of ours have been working on starting a store similar to Global Gifts or The Bridge, of which there is nothing in Colorado Springs, and just last weekend opened a storefront in my favorite part of town! During a thing called "desert house" that raises money for various organizations, I hung my "Art" and they decided it should stay there. It is also for sale, and this weekend is one of the busiest they will have all summer. We'll see what happens!



3 comments:

Debra said...

Your art looks great on the wall, Mattie!
Seems like that kind of store should do well in CS. You will have to be sure to mention it on FB, etc...
Are they sending news releases? How exciting for you ;-)

Reuben said...

Nice art Mattie. I like the light on those.

katie said...

so cool Mattie!!! Good for you!