Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Song that Goes Like This

We saw Spamalot last night. The lady behind me was practically reciting it with the actors. The lady next to me sat stoically staring toward the stage. Dad and I just laughed a lot. The Not Yet Dead scene is still the best.... although the Just a Flesh Wound scene is good too...and then there is the Lady of the Lake dance...and What Happens in Camelot...and the killer rabbit...all with that silly, politically incorrect British humor.
Lots of fun. ;-)
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life! ;-)

4 comments:

Ben said...

Was Roger the Shrubber in the show?
I don't know the song.

Rachel said...

We're going tomorrow night! I'm excited to laugh!

Sam said...

The song was sung by the cast of spamalot, but I don't think that counts as the artist. I hope they had the the one they call Tim in the show.

Sportel Central said...

I don't think Roger was in the show, but the shrubbery scene was... and Tim was. ...and so was the flying cow and the Frenchman farting in my general direction....
...as for the song..Didn't we say we didn't necessarily have to have the artist, but that the writer/author would do? I think "the cast" is good enough.