Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

housing...

The apartments I was hoping to live in are full. Apparently Allendale/Hudsonville/Jenison are some pretty popular places to live, the car charge up the wazoo and only offer 12 month leases and still be full. Maybe I will just have to live downtown and spend all the money I save on rent on gas to get to everywhere I need to go. I'll hopefully talk to my hopeful roommate soon and start getting things figured out...
In more fun news the thunderstorms that rolled through last night were pretty cool, so I sat on my "covered entrance" and got these with my little point and shoot and mini tripod:











4 comments:

PPWM said...

Cool pics, Mattie! I should post one on Sportel Photography's blog.
We'll just have to keep praying about the living problems. Keep asking people what they are doing.
MOM

Rachel said...

I love the pics Mattie. That thunderstorm last night was awesome!

Ben said...

If you need a place to live I hear that Home Depot gives away refrigerator boxes when they are done with their installs.

Sam said...

Wow, Ben. Great advice. What kind of box should I get Katie for a wedding present? I was also thinking about what sort of box I could raise a family in..... Mattie, take it from someone who will be moving into a new home in 38 days but doesn't know where that is yet: It will all end up fine. There is a reason why you will be where you will be. I like to think that God puts these moments into our lives so we realize that we aren't really as in control as we would like to be. If you find a good cheap apartment near Calvin, let me know. Maybe we could be neighbors!