Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New contest

Mattie, I just heard that Mat Kearney is going to be playing the Pepsi Center (big arena) out here in Denver. The problem is, he is opening for Kelly Clarkson! Just another sign that all is not right with our world. Do you think they would let me buy half a ticket and let me leave after the opening act?

I thought of a contest for the blog. Some of you may have noticed that I like to title my postings with song titles that sort of relate to the body of the writing. I decided that whoever can guess the name of the artist first in the comments gets a point. Whoever has the most points at the end of the calender year gets a prize(cash value not to exceed $5).
I will make sure to put some classics in there to keep the paying field open. Feel free to participate or not.

Congrats on the interviews Sam and Katie!

Mattie, stop looking so mad all the time.

-Ben

No comments: