Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Robots in disguise!!!!!!

To whom it may concern-

watch this final trailer! The CG tech. has become amazing, and these robots are awesome! Now I am uber excited. Who cares if the movie is bad, it is eye candy from my (and many others') youth. The voices aren't the same, but if you listen closely while Optimus transforms, you will hear a sound effect that you will recognize better than your own mother's voice.

to see the final transformer trailer, go to www.digg.com and search for "final transformers movie trailer" Enjoy!!

sam

6 comments:

Ben said...

Are you kidding me! This looks so cool. The moview probably stinks but it doesn't matter. I have to see this on the big screen. Sam (or anyone else), if you come out here this summer we are watching this. That sound gives me goosebumps. I still remember the day dad suprised me and brought me home a transformer for no special reason. That was one of the greatest days of my childhood. Far better than when any of my siblings were born.

Sportel Central said...

The song title is "Mr. Roboto" by the "Styx" off of the album "Kilroy was here".

Do I get a point?

Ben said...

I can't give out points if I don't post it. I like the effort, though. I didn't know Styx sang that.

Sportel Central said...

I have it on my best of Styx CD if you need it. Dad

Reuben said...

I'd like to borrow that styx album actually. May I?

Ben said...

If you would, bring it to CO first. I'll burn it, and then RAS can borrow it.