Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Dancin in the Moonlight

I couldn't resist one more blog entry.
We had a so-so guide for our night hike into the canyon, but what fun photographing under a full moon! I have a few things to learn about photographing at night with that camera, but I had fun trying.
This morning we ha a VERY cool jeep ride with a Navajo guide. He took us to the farm he grew up on in the Canyon. He talked about climbing the canyon wall every day to go to school. We've been invited to a ceremony in the canyon tomorrow night with full dress and dancing and stuff,(right next to that tall formation I posted yesterday, but we are supposed to be in Monument Valley. We just may have to drive back down.... Can't photograph it, but would be an experience if we could swing it. Anyway, maybe not. We'll see.
Ben and Ashley: thanks so much for posting the movie of your cutie taking steps. I love the internet!
Hope everyone is having a good week!




3 comments:

Ben said...

Love that tree in the moonlight.

Mattie said...

I strongly agree! They are all cool, but the tree is my favorite

Reuben said...

I like the tree and the rock. The song title is "King Harvest"