Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kudos to Reuben

Hey all,
I just wanted to mention something that happened today. I went to the dentist and he mentioned a story about a kid who was in the other day. He said he asked the kid how he liked school. The kid said he liked it. Then the dentist asked if he liked his teacher. The kid said he did. Then he asked what the teacher's name was. ... Mr. Sportel!!
The dentist, young Dr. Garvin, said, "Hey I know him!"
Anyway, I've been hearing good things about the job you are doing at Dutton, Reuben, and I thought you needed to hear it. ...and since I'll miss Sunday dinner, I thought I'd say it here.
Have a great Day!
--MOM

2 comments:

Ben and Ashley said...

Is young Dr. Garvin's name Phil? Because I went to school with him and his sister Marie (and their mother was my pediatrician while growing up).

Debra said...

Yep. Phil is slowly taking over his dad's practice.