Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

We get to go to the dentist again!

Well it is official, I've got a job!
I will be a full-time sub in a 4th grade class at Excel from December-end of the year. The teacher is not returning so I will be the 4th grade teacher next year too! We are very thankful how well it has worked out for me at Excel, and I am excited to actually have a class of my own next year. I will get hired as full-time staff in December, so I will be able to be paid on salary and we can have health insurance again-which is always good:) I guess I passed the sub test.

5 comments:

Reuben said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I'm very happy for you, even though you are competetion for Duton Students. =)

Rachel said...

Congrats Katie! That's so exciting!

Sportel Central said...

Wow!
Congratulations!
We knew they wouldn't be able to let you go ;-)
Mom and Dad

Mattie said...

Yay, that's amazing to hear!

Ben said...

Congratulations Katie!