Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

White Rabbit

Man it is hard to find the perfect song for every occasion. Thought I'd end the find-the-rabbit contest. I'll admit it was rather difficult. Probably why we never saw a Jack Rabbit on our travels before.
If you look at the bottom third of the photo, in the center, you can see a darker triangle. That's him! Works better if you enlarge the photo and check it out. Not really the caliber of Uncle Steve's contests. All you really see is his head and ears, but he's there...
MOM
P.S. if Dad and I are the only ones posting song titles, how can we win the contest? Guess our own artists? ;-)

2 comments:

Reuben said...

Jefferson Airplane
Those are some great looking ears on that rabbit.
As far as points, I think it is mostly just for fun. I don't think anyone has any actual tally. I'll try to come up with more.

Ben said...

Actually, I have a spreadsheet with every song, the date and who has guessed it. I take intrafamily competition very seriously. I am winning, by the way.
I don't think you need to use a song every time. It keeps people guessing if you only use a title sometimes.