Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

For Ladies Only

I stopped by Calvin on my way home from work tonight to watch the Calvin/Hope women's tennis match. A freind of ours, Mike Busscher, has a daughter that plays for Calvin. Calvin won for all you Knight fans. It was good to see college competition again even if they don't play on Calvin's actual campus. On Tuesday your mother and I went to a South track meet at Byron Center to relive the past and enjoyed that environment again. It doesn't appear that Ben and Reuben's records are in danger of being broken in the near future. For those that are interested, South won both the girls and boys meet.(sorry Ashley)

Prime

4 comments:

Sam said...

song by Steppenwolf

If only I could have run faster, my name could have been in that sentence too....

Ben said...

They can break the records but they can never replace the legend that is Sportel track and field. And I think track shoes have gotten faster in the last decade.
Sam, you have the only state title in the family if it makes you feel better.

Ben said...

looks like i misread the post.

Sam said...

Sure, you say that now. But all you have ever said before was that your team should have won state and that my team didn't deserve it....