Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

I Feel The Earth Move

So exciting! Well, a little entertaining, at least....
I felt my first earthquake! I was in bed. Felt like someone/something jumped in bed with me. I thought I was imagining, but was validated by all the people on the radio...
Anyway Dad is bummed he didn't feel it in the shower. ;-)
MOM
P.S.
Our "other" cat, the one that lives under the deck, had kittens somewhere on the farm yesterday. Anybody want to join the kitten hunt? Prize for the first to find them... a free kitten! Second prize ... a free kitten! Third prize...

5 comments:

Sam said...

sung by carole king

I was asleep and felt nothing.Katie was up and felt nothing. I guess it was just really small. Did anybody else in our family feel it? Ben, you don't have to answer.

Sportel Central said...

I was shaving when the earthquake hit. I only knew that it happenned because the radio told me. No nicks or broken skin of any kind.

Prime

Rachel said...

Dr. Hooker told me in rounds today that there was an earthquake. I definitely didn't believe him at first. I was fast asleep yet and definitely didn't feel it. Reuben is mad that he didn't feel it even though he was up. :)

Ben said...

Supposedly there was one the last time I was in Vegas. I didn't feel it either. I guess mom is the only one that is in tune with nature.

Sam said...

Katie and I tried to find the kittens today, but they were not in any of the usual places kittens like to hatch. Mom said it felt like someone was jumping on her bed. I guess I don't wake up when people jump on my bed.