Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2A is alive

.

It's been awhile, but yes I am here. Getting adjusted to a new job is tiring and time consuming!
Well it's hard to think about Christmas when we haven't even hardly finished with this cold weather yet, but I'm just wondering what everyone's tentative thoughts are on Christmas time this year... aka: are we possibly going out to Colorado? Due to how small the practice is that I work for now, I'm afraid that if I don't reuqest time off in the next while, I won't be able to. I already know that one nurse has vacation. So just give me your thoughts.
I don't have much else interesting to say... here are a few random pictures... the first is in Grand Haven in February by the bed & breakfast we stayed at for a weekend. The second shows the true nature of Brewster (no editing to the picture involved). No wonder our friend Matt hates our cat. Enough said.

8 comments:

Sportel Central said...

We were thinking of heading out there before Christmas. Any guesses as to when and how long Christmas break is this year? Sam and Mattie will probably be available the week before Chirstmas, but what about Reuben? Does Dutton take a long Christmas break? And we kind of need to know where Kate will be.
Are Ben and Ashley ready for us??

Mattie said...

I would just like to say I wouldn't mind rather going after christmas... I am working at track n trail through the winter for sure, which means I will be there for the Christmas season as well (and that time is the reason I have been able to survive bills thus far...) but I don't think after Christmas would be as big of a deal. I realize, though, that the teachers don't have as much freedom in time....

Mattie said...

oh, but the picture of Brewster is amazing!

Sportel Central said...

I forgot about Track and Trail. What are Ashley and Ben's plans?

Reuben said...

I don't know about 07-08, but I checked the website and last year Dutton went through weds January third. How bussy is track n' trail over new years? Could we go the week before and through the holiday?

Sam said...

I think we better get invited to CO before we make our plans!

Ben said...

Everyone is invited. The only requirement is that the Wii come as well. Our only trip plans are that we are in MI on Christmas Day and in CO for Jan 31st so I can prepare for my year-end stuff at work. So, Reuben's plan works for us, but so do everyone else's.

Brewster has a dark soul. Watch out for that cat!

Sportel Central said...

Looks like the days after Christmas are the travel choice. We will probably travel on that Thursday and stay for the New Years? How does that sound? You can all come and go as needed, of course.