Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

only half here

Ben, was you referencing the annoying song by Thousand Foot Krutch? (if you don't know the song, don't waste your time...)

Yes, I am still alive and have been reading regularly, but I only recently was invited to be an author, and was waiting until something exciting happened before I posted. I currently am down to 1 week left of regular classes, and both of my real finals the following monday. Before then I have a whole lot of juggling work and studying (I should be done in the darkrooms after tomorrow, thankfully). Also at some point soon I hope to check out my apartment find with my potential roommate. Cottonwood Forest Apartments in Jenison are pretty much everything I am looking for, cheap, small, many included utilities, and in between school, church and work.

I have had every hour of the past week planned out, and still pretty much do through finals. I am fried, but hopefully working at a concert tomorrow night and camp this weekend will be a refreshing break away from school. I am on the home stretch (of this year...)! That is all for now, back to the schedule

2 comments:

Reuben said...

Great to hear from you Mattie. Hope the end of the year goes well for you. Does your school know that everything is digital now. What's with the dark room?

Ben said...

Dark room! Ridiculous. Do you have to get your subjects to hold still for 60 seconds too?
Thanks for writing. Write more.

P.S. The title was a reference to the Foo Fighters first single from their self-titled debut album.