Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007




Well tonight was another shower for Katie! I decided since I don't usually have pictures to post that taking my camera tonight would be a good opportunity. It was a "basket"shower, so Katie was given gifts with all different themes. Quite interesting. :) Nothing like a room full of 25 women chatting away. (I think I know where Katie gets it from after tonight). Hehe. I was thinking how the Sportel women are all "set" now with Katie joining the family. That's pretty cool. We wish you were with us tonight Ashley!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Why is Mattie in as many pictures as katie? This isn't your moment mattie! Stop being an attention hog for once!

Mattie said...

What can I say Ben? I'm the youngest, the camera loves me, I never asked to be beautiful... haha, just kidding! The food was wonderful Katie! (Ben, I'll get you those songs once I get back to my computer)