Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sam is the Champions

Sam wins the family tourney. Thanks to everyone for playing. I certainly enjoyed it. Sam, you have to throw the water balloons at the person of your choice. You don't get to pick who throws them. But, if you need help, I'll step up.

Mom, I need to see more stairs in that picture. Not a lot more, but some. Maybe its just my screen. Is this picture a sequal to the other one with that girl? I'd be careful trying to repeat with the same subject. You may be trying to squeeze to much life out of one session. I don't know much about portraits, so I don't feel real comfortable about giving advice. Just try not to stress to much about it.
-ben

1 comment:

Sportel Central said...

Thanks for setting up the game Ben. I really enjoyed it even if I did get smoked. As far as the dessert goes, I'm taking requests at this time so that I can practice before June. Dad