Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First post = sad post


Hello family! Well, Katie had here second round interview yesterday at Westside Christian and she didn't get the job. It came down to experience, like usual. We are just happy she made it to the second round. We will just keep waiting, praying, trying for more. I am at home sick right now. I went to school, taught first period, then ended up going home. I am glad I did because within an hour of arriving home I started vomiting. At least today I can stand up without having to throw up..... I am getting observed tomorrow in class. That should be fun.
Adios

3 comments:

Ben said...

Relax Sam, you'll do fine tommorow and Kate will score a job before the school yaer starts. Trust me.

Reuben said...

I agree. Katie, there is something out there for you. Soon you will have the summer opening boom and there will b emore opportunities.
Sam, how do you get sick so often. You need to boost your immune system. YOu took immunology. Figure out how to get sick less. And good luck with classroom visit. Just do what you always do. No need for a special show.

Sam said...

Ben- I liked the picture crooked. It reminded me of how I actually took the picture: balancing on a stack of pebbles I gathered.