Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The view from 8830ft

We finally got a clear day so I took a picture off the front deck. I will master this shot in time, but at leaset it gives you an idea of what you can expect when you come stay at the Lazy S Ranch.
We are living out of both places right now. The big day is saturday; I'm looking at about a 12 hour day of moving. Then we have the picture arranging and all that. I'm not to bummed about it though; After living in tight quarters again for a brief while, this is a pretty sweet feeling.
I hope I am using those semicolons correctly.
-1
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sportel Central said...

Wow, Ben. Looks like you have a great start on the deck photo. The composition is perfect.
When you arrange your walls, leave space for the pics of your family I'm sending out tomorrow. I've been waiting for your move.
Notice how I avoided the use of the dreaded semicolon in this post....
MOM

Mattie said...

there is only one english teacher in the family, so I refuse to worry about punctuation in general. That picture really makes me want to find a cheap flight out... I like your state even more in the summer!

Sam said...

Wow guys. It looks like you are moving up....LITERALLY! Sorry, I found that hilarious. Katie didn't but I am posting it anyway. Sorry we can't help you move but I hope you get everything done in those 12 hours.