Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Arrrrrrrrr, its drivin' me nuts!

Ahoy, mateys! This day has been declared international talk like a pirate day, so you best be getting your words straight or it will be straight to the locker fer ya all.

favorite pirate joke:
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his groin and goes to sit down. The bartender looks at him and asks, "what's the deal with the steering wheel on your crotch?" The pirate replies, "Arrrrrr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Savy Sam

2 comments:

Ben said...

I love that joke. Sam, ask me sometime about my pirate joke, I don't want to put it in writing.

Mattie said...

My roommate and I realized it was talk like a pirate day just after midnight... tragedy! i have plenty of clean pirate jokes after pirate themed summer