Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hey Family!
Its about time for an update.

School started successfully. The students are real nice. When I ask them to listen they do. They don't ignore me, they don't swear at me, and they have an interest in what I'm doing. The job is uplifting and I feel good putting the work into it. Seriously though, It is going great. It will be a very busy year, but the work will pay off. Oh mom, Faith Lambert said they got Eric's pictures and to tell you they love them.

Other news, Rach and I went to Ludington State Park last year. That place is great. It is the first state park I would put above Hoffmaster. So much to do with the trails and the lakes. We rented Kayaks (we need/want our own). Next year we want to add a day to the trip. So much fun for only a couple of days. Oh and there were big waves, like 4-5 footers. It has been a while since I had that great of bodysurfing in LM. Take care family.


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Just to correct my husband, we did not go to Ludington last year, we in fact went this past weekend Friday to Monday. It was wonderful! :)

Sportel Central said...

Glad to hear everything is going well at school and you enjoyed Ludington. Ludington ranks number one on our list of Michigan state parks, especially since we spent four days of our honeymoon there. Porcupine Mountains is a close second where we hope to backpack next year.

Prime

Ben said...

I figured he meant last week.
If I remember right, there is some pretty good dune-jumping out there.
The only negative I can remember about that particular state park was that the raccoons are as big as labradors. They are pretty aggressive too. The scenery makes up for it though.

Reuben said...

Yeah, the coons are definately still around we had an issue the first night where our friend was chasing them away with a stick. The next night we were hanging out around the fire and I saw one walk right under the same guys seat. thn we chased 'em away again.

Did i really say last year. wow.

Sportel Central said...

Please proceed with your kayak purchase plans. I need to borrow one for next year.

Prime