Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day Trip



We are back from our annual labor day trip to Breck. I took a picture of the Raku Guy's stuff for mom:











We also made a visit to the Starbucks in honor of Reuben and Rachel:




















We ate at pizza at Downstairs at Eric's as seen below:



And we looked at more art again. We bought a few things. Ashley did most of the shopping while I fielded questions about why my children were so cute. I was a little offended that everyone was so amazed. It shouldn't be that suprising. One item we purchased was Avery's birthday present. He got himself a pop-gun. We let him play with it until we came home. It will be in hiding for a couple of months.



4 comments:

Sportel Central said...

Looks like the red noodle raku guy has been busy. I still see some kinda cool stuff, but just where does a giant noodle fit in my decor??
The kids are growing way too fast. Avery lookes huge. And of course they're cute... The Adeline eating the camera video is priceless!Thanks for the update!

Reuben said...

I am jealous. It looks like you guys had a good time. Rach and I were reminiscing and missing Breck the other day. We haven't been to Colorado for too long. We are really looking forward to going out there for Christmas.

Sportel Central said...

Avery is now drinking coffee and shooting firearms. Did I just pull a Rip VanWinkle?

Prime

Ben said...

I had to look up the Rip VanWinkle story. Nice literary reference, Dad.
The coffee was in fact a child's hot chocolate. He doesn't like coffee. He does seem to like firearms, however.

Reuben, I agree. It has been too long since you've been out here. Christmas time will be memorable this year.