Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

These Days

I thought it time that I give an update. Nothing is new yet with me working 4 days a week other than that we are officially looking for another nurse so that this can happen. So I'll keep you all posted.

In around-the-house news, our office is all set up and organized now that the family entertainment center has moved on. It's a room I love to be in now!


Since the beginning of the summer, Reuben and I have been part of the group that plans 20s/30s events at church trying to create more community in the after-college age group. Last Sunday was our big fall kick-off with Yesterdog catering in Garfield Park. Below is a picture of Reuben making announcements, giving away t-shirts, etc. After this event, I finally can really picture what my husband is like in the classroom. :) The picture below that is of one of our team members holding the baby of another couple in the group. The reason I post this is because his name is Reuben. Very cool.




Finally, today Reuben and I had a nice day to ourselves after church. Not that we don't like our families and seeing them on Sundays, but it was really nice to not do that today! We went to Robinettes this afternoon.... donuts and cider there are so good! I love fall!

1 comment:

Ben said...

It must be hard not being able to work 4 days a week. Oh wait, I've had that problem for the last 10 years.
Sorry Rachel, I couldn't resist.

"These Days" was a song by REM. Not sure if that is what you were looking for.

Its cool to see that you guys are so active in church. We are still bouncing around a bit, but we are hoping to settle on one soon.