Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

S&K isn't just a department store anymore....

Dear all-

I'm taking a page out of the "Mattie notebook for updating family members" and updating the family of which Kate and I are members. So, this is how life goes: Katie spends most of her weekends and nights working, cleaning, or planning. During the day she teaches some great kids that seem to like her a lot and have a great time with her. She is still getting the hang of all the processes that go on in that school, but nobody told her very much to begin with, so she does great. I spend lots of time at Calvin. I have 17 credits and a couple of labs along with some other out of class time educational requirements. I also work 16 hours a week or so at Calvin doing science education stuff and as a T.A. for the professor I worked with all summer. This works out well, cause I can walk to Calvin from our apartment, and the timing of work fits into my schedule. The down side is that I only get home before 7:00pm one day a week and I have a lab until 10:00pm on Tuesday night. Kate caught a cold at school and brought it home to share so we are both a bit under the weather at the moment. That pretty much sums up what is happening over here right now.

Sam and Kate

2 comments:

Ben said...

For your cold I prescribe 2-3 hours a day on the Wii.

Sportel Central said...

Sorry you don't feel well. Welcome to the teaching life.